I come across it all the time, clients that don’t fully comprehend how a website can help them. It’s not their fault – they are doing great work offline and getting the majority of their business through referrals and other offline methods.
However, having a website is much more than a simple brochure. This is what we see as the most important benefits of a company website.
- The Digital World – You may use yard signs and Yellow Pages, but more people are finding contractors online – and you need to be there to get that business!
- 5 Second Test – After visiting your website, customers should know who you are, what you do and how to get in touch with you in 5 seconds
- Only Property You Own – You can have accounts at Facebook, LinkedIn or elsewhere – but you don’t own them like a website
- Information 24/7 – People are online at all hours during the day, and when looking for a contractor they will often research you before calling
- Represent Your Business – When a resident searches for your company, if you don’t have a website they may be led to incorrect info – or worse, a bad review on a 3rd party site like Yelp or BBB
- Positive First Impression – The prospective customer will correlate the look of the website with the quality of your craftsmanship with home projects
- Establish Trust – Surveys clearly indicate that people trust a company website over information from a 3rd party site, and you can enhance this by proudly displaying your past work
- Eliminate Fear – When people are making major changes to their house, they want to know their contractor is trustworthy, knowledgeable and friendly – and all this can be communicated through positive reviews from happy clients
- Earn Free Traffic – Over time as you continue to add content to your website, your Google search rankings will increase therefore increasing your traffic and profits
- Instant Paid Traffic – Once you have a website, we can setup a campaign at a cost to send traffic from Google immediately
- Partnership – With us, you’re not just getting a website – you are freeing yourself from learning about constantly changing technologies, web design and online marketing